**Every week, one author or blogger will share 10 fun facts with us. If you would like to be featured, email me at melvautour(at)hotmail(dot)com.**
It's Monique Martin's turn to share her facts with us. Monique is the author of the paranormal romance novel, "Out of Time".
1) I will do anything for a Cinnabon. Anything.
2) I have a cat named Monkey.
3) I'm veyr dylsexic.
4) I think Stellan Skarsgård is hot.
5) I once sneezed baloney through my nose. It's not as much fun as it sounds.
6) Charleton Heston wrote me a letter.
7) I know all the words to the theme from The Nanny and the Professor
8) I can watch 12 hours of football in one day.
9) I've gone spelunking in Costa Rica.
10)I think of every car behind me in a left turn situation as "my people" and I'm going to get as many of them across as I can, damnit, or die trying!
Thanks, Monique. Sneezing baloney through your nose? Yikes! Never heard of something like that before. Milk, yes. Spaghetti, yes. But not baloney. :)
About the author : Monique is a graduate of USC's Film School and is currently a full-time freelance writer. In addition to writing documentaries, industrial films and screenplays, Monique has just published her first novel, Out of Time.
Book synopsis : A professor of the occult and his assistant are transported back to 1929 New York City
where the underworld of crime is run by the underworld of demons. They struggle to survive the demons and each other until the next lunar eclipse can bring them home.
Find the book on Amazon