**Every week, one author or blogger will share 10 fun facts with us. If you would like to be featured, email me at melvautour(at)hotmail(dot)com.**
T. L. Haddix is the author of Secrets in the Shadows and Under the Moon's Shadow. Check out her website to find out more about her or her books.
1. I always eat the brown M&Ms first.
2. Clowns and monkeys scare me.
3. My husband is the only man I've ever dated.
4. I drive a 5-speed.
5. I have a fear of undercooked meat and food that has gone bad.
6. I am perfectly happy being a reclusive soul.
7. My cell phone is an old model, and I only use it for a phone. One of these days I'll upgrade but for now, it does what I need it to.
8. I have a love/hate relationship with my hometown.
9. I have horrible self-esteem.
10. I love conspiracy theories.
Thanks for sharing!! I'm totally with you with the fear of clowns and undercooked meat!!