Hey fellow book addicts!
I was on Facebook the other day and found this group : 10 signs you are addicted to reading. Here's the 10 "symptoms" they listed. I'm sure you'll recognize yourself in many of them. :)
1.You must read everywhere, if there is nothing to read, you'll read the labels on shampoo bottles or old, decrepit newspapers.
2. You bring a book with you everywhere you go. I.e: field trips, parties, restaurants...
3. You've gotten in trouble for reading excessively.
4.You could live at chapters.
5.You hate it when people say: "Oh, I don't read actually." How is that possible?
6. You ALWAYS like the book better than the movie.
7. Your dream job is working at chapters or at your local library.
8. You honestly wouldn't mind not having any friends and just spending the day reading. Also during lunch break at school/work you totally wouldn't mind sitting alone with a book.
9.Everything you know, you've learned from reading books.
10. Three quotes that say it all:
"I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson
"I have never known any distress that an hour's reading did not relieve." ~Charles De Secondat
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." ~Jorge Luis Borges
Comic found on this blog.