**Every week, one author or blogger will share 10 fun facts with us. If you would like to be featured, email me at melvautour(at)hotmail(dot)com.**
Today, author Claude Bouchard will share his 10 fun facts with us. Claude is the author of 4 amazing crime thrillers : Vigilante, The Consultant, Mind Games and The Homeless Killer. You should really check them out on his website.
1) This may come as a surprise to some people but I have a tendency to be quick witted and even funny at times.
2) At the age of 18, I went off on vacation for two weeks during which time I didn’t shave. I’ve had a beard and moustache ever since.
3) I once whispered something to Joanne so that our cat, Krystalle, wouldn’t hear me.
4) Thanks to ‘bathroom’ issues created by antibiotics, when I took on Manhattan rush hour traffic for the first time, I got from 72nd and Columbus to 38th and 11th in less than 10 minutes.
5) I stay away from stores which sell musical instruments; otherwise I end up buying another guitar. (I now have five).
6) I’m very handy with home renovations and finished our basement on my own, including putting in the sub-floor, hardwood floor, ceramic tile staircase with copper edging, drywall, etc. I’d put in a complete second bathroom in a previous home.
7) I go barefoot whenever possible.
8) I love to cook and often whip something together from instinct with very satisfactory results. I even make my own pizza dough and pie crusts.
9) I attribute my ease with dealing with people in any kind of setting (including Twitter) partly to my previous H.R. background (back when I wore a suit and tie.).
10) Although I had never had pets before, since we adopted Klouzeau in mid-2004 (R.I.P. mid-2005), I am an official cat-person.
Thanks Claude!!! :-)
For more information, visit Claude's website here.
Follow him on Twitter here.